Thursday, November 17, 2011

A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!

Apparently someone in Africa found my email address on Facebook and decided I look like a trustworthy person.  They need me to help them move a bunch of money out of their country before the imminent coup happens, and in exchange they'll give me a small percentage of it, which would still be significant.

The details are a bit sketchy still, but as I'm working on that the two posts I've been working on have been delayed.  Hopefully everything is settled by tomorrow, in which case I'll be an independently wealthy blogger-raconteur, and I can join the Raconteurs with that Johnny Depp looking guy because I'll have enough money for him to have to take me even though I'm only pretty good on guitar, and not great like him.

More soon.

No comments: